10.31.2009

Boo!

Sorry to disappoint kiddies, but I have no photos of myself from this year, as of yet. Maybe someone will send me some.

I spent the morning baking more of my Halloween pumpkin spice cookies, and then, Jason and I headed to our friends' Joe and Nat's house for pumpkin carving and dinner, before going to our church and participating in Trunk or Treat. This is an event where people come, decorate their cars and pass out candy in front of their trunks or from their trunks, so it is a safe and fun environment for everyone. After Trunk or Treat, we went and hung out at some of our other friends' Halloween Bash, had some yummy foods and lots of laughs.

I have no photos, because the weather was not cooperating, and I try not to use my camera in the rain. :) So, sorry folks.

Here is a little photo flashback of Halloweens past. Enjoy!





Halloween 2008 in Texas


Madonna, Saucy Witch, & Sassy Cowgirl. Halloween in Texas, 2008.



Halloween 2006 in Ruston, Louisiana.


Halloween 2006 in Ruston.


Phantom and Christine from Phantom of the Opera, Halloween 2005 in Ruston.

No comments: