11.26.2011

Christmas Trees & New Moons.

J & I decided to get a real tree this year (yay!) So, we found the fluffiest, prettiest Red Spruce on the lot. We were able to support the local Boy Scouts, so we were happy about that, as well. If you can't tell, I was quite happy about our tree!


And, after our successful tree picking experience, J took me to see Breaking Dawn. Normally, we see the midnight showings of all the Twilight movies, but the base didn't get the movie until this week, so we made do. It was great to finally be able to talk to sister about my thoughts on the movie! The night she saw it in Texas, I called her as soon as it was over to get her thoughts..thank goodness for free long-distance from our home phone! I love being able to call my family and friends whenever and not having to worry about the cost.

No comments: