6.19.2012

French Riviera: The Journey & Arrival in Nice.







On our journey to the French Riviera, we unexpectedly traveled through Switzerland. The Alps are absolutely stunning. We took a couple of photos at a very well-placed look-out on the autobahn.

We arrived in Nice and were able to get our stuff settled in our apartment in Old Nice. I loved being able to look out on the little streets and watch people going about their daily business, while on vacation. I love the old shutters. I love the hanging clothes on the lines. I loved being on the top floor of our gorgeous, old building and looking across to the neighboring roofs and windows. I really loved everything about Nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic! And I love your hat! As we speak, movers are in my house packing up all of my stuff! I've been excited, but now I'm getting nervous!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Heather said...

Hi Kecia! Thanks so much!

I am so excited for you! When do you arrive in Germany! The weather is lovely right now! It's a perfect time to arrive!