8.12.2012

A Day out in Frankfurt.



















J & I took the train to Frankfurt this weekend for a little day in the city. We enjoyed shopping and scoping out the sneak peek of fall fashion. I scooped up a cute little [faux] leather, fitted biker number for the upcoming season. Eeek! We found a little store with tons of gummies, we didn't purchase any but they looked quite tasty! 

We enjoyed lunch at Conrad's, off the shopping area on Zeil. I had a turkey breast with curry sauce and exotic fruits & jasmine rice on the side. J had a yummy baked potato with chives and a salad. And, we each had an espresso to finish. When in Europe, right? ;) 

I also found a fun little store that is all HELLO KITTY! I love Hello!

I love exploring this country and Europe as a whole. It sometimes feels so surreal, but above all, I am so thankful. 

1 comment:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

I love Frankfurt! We usually go there on the weekends and explore :)