11.09.2012

A Little Fall Decor

I LOVE fall! Fall in Germany brings cooler weather, gorgeous color, & fall festivals. J and I went to a couple of fall festivals, one of which was in our little village. We found some little gourds and little Chinese lanterns, as well. We have displayed those on one of our living room tables, along with our New York books and Empire State Building miniature. 

I also put to use a wine box that we have been trying to figure out how to use. I had stacks and stacks of magazines, creating clutter. I dislike clutter, so I have been slowly ridding and finding new ways of displaying or having things easily accessible. So, now the wine box resides on the rug beneath our tables in the living room with all my fall magazines filling it up.

We also have our fall Yankee Candles out and we have been burning those up a storm! We are burning Farmer's Market in the foyer and Spiced Pumpkin in the living room. Mmmm! 







//one: my new magazine container //two: gourds as decor that we picked up at our village fall festival //three: a stein from burg eltz filled with autumn colored flowers //four: gourds //five: a sweet little boyd's bear from friends //six: foyer fall decor

No comments: