12.26.2009

Our Rainy Day Activities..


My new umbrella. :)

So, what do Jason and I do on a rainy-day-after-Christmas? Sleep in, then go shop, of course!

We had a few things to get and wanted to buy some Christmas stuff for next year on the cheap. :)

We started out at Target and found some great colored lights for the outside of the house, a matching tablecloth set with napkins and a red tree made of sticks for the duration of the winter, a cupcake stand for me, and I also got this little baby for my DS.



It's a Tinkerbell stylus, complete with a little screen cleaner (the little bug).

After Target, we went to Wal-Mart and got some Christmas wrapping paper to match our annual decor, new sparkling icicle lights, some color-changing over-sized lightbulbs to line the walk-way outside, and I bought my gingerbread shirt I have been trying to find in my size. Yay!

We grabbed a bite to eat at Panera and I discovered my new favorite sandwich. The Mediterranean Veggie. Yum!

Of course, no shopping trip is complete without a trip to Ross. And, as usual, I found lots of lovelies that I HAD to have. :)

Including these:




Libbey glass Ka-Dinks colored sundae glasses, I have been wanting for over a year now, and finally found them again. They make me want to eat tons of ice cream, just to use them, because they make me smile. :)

I also got some Disney princess stickers for my Disney World scrapbook that is soon to be a work in progress.

Last stop? Best Buy, to look at DS games. We ended up leaving with..




The Biggest Loser for the DS. It has healthy recipes, work outs, calorie counter, and a calorie 'book' where you can look up grocery and restaurant items and their caloric and nutritional information. It is going to help me get back to healthy eating and weight loss, again. :)

AND, we got..



TOY STORY MANIA for the Wii!

FYI: Toy Story Mania is an interactive ride at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. And, one of mine and Jason's favorites, at that! We were so excited to find that they had this game, based off of the ride. Needless to say, that is what we spent our evening doing. They have the same themed-target games, plus some extras. Also, it came with 3-D glasses for some of the games that you can unlock in 3-D, just like at Disney World!

Well, that's all for now. Look for Disney posts and pics to come. They will go up on their respective dates, so the 11th-20ish of December.

I hope everyone had a Merry and safe Holiday!


No comments: