12.11.2009

We Have Arrived!


Our ear hats above the bed.


Today, Jason and I got to Orlando at around 3:30 and checked in to our resort and unpacked.

We took a little trip down to the local Wal-Mart for groceries, so we could take our own lunches during our week at Disney, so we could spend money elsewhere. :) We also found lots of Disney goodies for our trip. I got a Minnie ears headband, to go along with my personalized ear hat and my Santa hat with mouse ears, that Jason got for me from Disneystores.com, before leaving for our trip.

While at Wal-Mart, in the frozen treats aisle, I almost fainted when I saw Blue Bell ice cream! In my excitement for our trip down South, I did not even think about having Blue Bell, the best ice cream EVER! :) So, we got some! Yay!

Our next stop was Downtown Disney, to purchase our park tickets. We also got a little sneak peek of all the cool stores and goodies there, for future reference. Even though we weren't in the parks yet, it was still so exciting to know we were so close. We could already feel the magic there and were ready for everything else Disney World had in store for us!

The rest of our evening was spent relaxing and adding pins to our brand new lanyards, so we could trade pins during our trip.

No comments: