1.24.2010

Jiffy's, How I Have Missed You!

Jason and I spent this Saturday relaxing. I ordered an external flash for my camera yesterday, along with 2 umbrella/light stands for studio portraiture. I needed both things to finish my photography school assignments. :)

This morning, was spent at our church, listening to a great sermon. It was one that really put things into perspective. If you are interested, our church does podcasts. Here is the series we have been doing for the last couple of weeks. Today's was 'I Left the Door Unlocked.'

After church, we had lunch at Jiffy's, with our friends, The W family. :) Along with church, it was the highlight of my week. And, it was fantastic to be able to enjoy Jiffy's, the last time we ate there was around summertime, I think. Their gyro salad is amazing!

The rest of today I am planning to put more photos on my photography website, so sometime soon, I can share my site with everyone.

Looking forward to some homemade gumbo for dinner!! :)

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: