1.11.2010

Road Blocks.

Today was a trying day.

Thankfully, I remember that every day is a GOOD day, some days are just BETTER than others.

I wanted to get all my errands done today, since it was forecasted to snow tonight. I LOVE the snow, but I dislike driving in it, mostly because of the way other people drive in it.

So, when I got up and got out of the house, I went to our local dollar store for a few projects I am working on. Then, I decided, since I was closer to the highway, I would take it into the nearby city that I shop in. I never go the way I went today, because it is closer for me to take a road all the way to the highway, which cuts off a lot of the highway driving and cuts tons of stress off of my trip. :) Well, the one day I decide to go that way, they are doing road work and have the highway down to one lane, which would be fine, if people would get in the working lane, before the sign and cones, since they are warned a mile beforehand. Instead, they insist on cutting other people off who can read the signs. No big deal, it didn't take much longer than it would have.

So, I go to Ross. I bought some things for myself and my projects.

Time for Ritz, the place I print my photos. Jason and I always purchase their prepaid digiprint cards. Jason has the actual card with him. Since he isn't here right now, I got all the card's information from him last night. I didn't take the information with me today. I get to Ritz, and he hands me my photos, some of which they didn't give me when I went in last weekend. I tell him those probably weren't paid for online, in advance. He tells me NONE of them were paid for in advance. I had left my phone in the car, so I had to go back and get that and try to get the card's information from Jason. He didn't have his wallet and THE card, so I had no solution. The nice manager let me take them anyway and I assured him I would call him back with the card's information, so he could put that and my transaction in his system, so it would show they are paid for.

I guess it's a good thing I bought myself a Disney coloring book today. It's a great de-stresser. :)

I think the GOOD outweighed the bad today, though. I found a little black dress that had a retail price of 210.00. I got it for 200.00 off! I also got some dressy-ish new shirts. Another dress in dark purple and a gray cardigan.

I came home and got to enjoy some cleaning therapy and watch the snow fall this evening. It really was a wonderful day, over all. :)


xoxo,
Heather

No comments: