1.16.2010

Together Again!

Jason's back! :) He got back from a 2 week training course, and I am just so happy to have him home!

He came bearing sweet gifts from his day trip to NYC, last weekend.

He got me a new necklace. It is from Tiffany & Co.'s key collection. The idea behind their key collection is to symbolize something that has been locked away as much as it does access to opening up new opportunities. I think it is a perfect gift to start of the new year, because Jason and I have a lot of exciting things coming our way this year. :)

The second gift he brought me was a Junior's egg cream glass (and a matching one for him)! I had my first egg cream in NYC last year at Junior's in Brooklyn, and now I have a glass that tells me exactly how to make an egg cream! (By the way, an egg cream isn't actually made with any eggs.)


I have such a sweet husband and am so blessed!









Necklace and Tiffany & Co box photos by myself.
Junior's egg cream glass from Flickr.


xoxo,
Heather






1 comment:

A "cheery" disposition said...

that necklace is such a lovely gift. thats a good man right there.