4.24.2010

A Memorable Saturday..



Sigh.

So, let me tell you about today.

First of all, I have been dog sitting two extra dogs this week, battling a cold, and without my sweet hubby, as he is at a training.

So, today was the first real day out I was going to have after doing things around the house and taking care of dogs and myself..

I was not completely sure where I was going, but I had directions, so I felt pretty confident. (J took the GPS with him, since he needed it to get around where he is right now.) I started driving in the general direction of where I needed to go, and looking out for the road I needed to turn onto. And, I kept driving. I eventually went so far, I almost had to pay a toll, and then I KNEW I was too far gone. I wish I could tell you this was as far as I went and then I found where I needed to be. NOPE. I drove over an hour to get to a destination that should normally take about 30-45. Yup.

I had someone 'steal' a bag by using the 'buy it now' feature from me on eBay. So sad.

AND, had someone I was being sarcastic to, think I was being sweet. I think that's a first. :)

Despite all of this, and everything else this not so fabulous week brought with it, I am really happy and have so many more things to smile about. I am enjoying living here for the time we have left. I am spending time with friends who have become more like family. And, tomorrow, I am going to a church I am dearly going to miss when I leave here. And, I pray God meets me there.

AND, I am enjoying chocolate from Vosges, which I have wanted to do for over 5 years. I love Whole Foods.

I hope your Saturday was memorable, but in a good way! :)

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: