4.23.2010

What I Love Right Now..

Here are some things I am loving right now, most of which will get me through a summer partly spent in DC and partly spent in Texas.



[Image courtesy Stylehive]

Maxi dresses. They are perfect for a slightly chilly summer night. And, if you get the right cut and fabric, they are really great for camouflaging areas that you might be trying to hide, that more skimpy summer options only amplify.



[Essie]

Essie nail polish in Punchy Pink. I fell in love with this bright pink color in Kate Spade's fall and spring ads. Of course, I never shy away from BRIGHTS, especially in shades of pink.


[Nordstrom]

Fun, funky, colorful scarves to add a punch of color to any outfit. I love pairing a fun scarf with a t-shirt and jeans and adding a hat to the mix.





[Lose It app for the iPhone]

This app lets you track your daily exercise and food. You can set a weight loss goal and time limit and it will set you up with a certain number of calories you can eat each day to reach your goal. I love it. It keeps me accountable for what I am eating. Also, it shows you how many calories you are actually burning depending on what exercise you are doing.



[kate spade]
Kate Spade's Belvedere Mini McGuire bag

How perfect is this bag for the summertime? It is a fun spin on red, white and blue. I love it!

xoxo,
Heather



No comments: