10.11.2012

MUNICH, Germany. OKTOBERFEST.

Here is a little sneak peek of the tons of photos I took last week at Oktoberfest. J and I were able to spend a couple of days in Munich and experience all that is Oktoberfest! :) We did not go with reservations, just hopes we could still enjoy the experience and atmosphere, and honestly, I don't think we needed them. We were able to get in to each of the tents we wanted to, eat/drink in the ones we wanted to and had a great time! We also went during the week, which I have heard makes a BIG difference. More details and photos to come.

I also have several summer trips and our trip to Italy to still blog, as well. I have gotten busy with life and getting involved with the spouses' group here and some of the fun activities, combined with working out and planning/working on Christmas gifts for J and just living. I'll get around to it. :)











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of you with the massive stein!

xx
Kecia

Heather said...

Hey, Kecia! Thanks! Haha. Those things are serious business, they are heavy! :)

I hope you and Brian get to do Oktoberfest while here! We loved it!