11.18.2009

Because It's Been A While..

A-
Age – 23.
Animal – Dogs. :)

B-
Birthday - March 16, the day before St Patrick's Day! :)
Best feeling (s) in the world – Being loved. Happiness. Knowledge of blessings, EVERY day.
Blind or Deaf – Deaf
Best weather – I like Fall, when it's actually Fall weather.
Been on stage? – Yes. Did I like it? Not so much.
Believe in yourself? – Yes.
Believe in life on other planets – Well, I don't know if God only created life on Earth. Maybe.
Believe in miracles – Yes.
Believe in God – Yes.
Believe in Santa - I believe in the idea and I know Saint Nicholas existed.
Believe in Evolution – No.

C-
Candy – Chocolate. Yeah.
Color - Pink. Plum. Grey. I love COLOR!
Cried in school – Of course.
Chocolate/Vanilla – Vanilla ice cream. Chocolate everything else.
Chinese/Mexican – Mexican.
Cake or pie – Cookies.
Clothing Style – Jeans and whatever I mix it up with, usually. Heels.

D-
Day or Night – Both!
Dream - I don't always remember them..
Danced – Only in the privacy of my home. LOL.
Do splits? – Riiiight.

E-
Eggs – Love eggs!
Eyes – allow us to physically see the wonderful creation around us.
Everyone has a Heart -- Yes, but, sometimes people have been so hurt, they don't know how to show they have one, anymore.
Ever failed? - All the time. I'm not quitting, though!

F-
First crush – Yeaaah. No.
Full name – Heather Danielle ___________
First thoughts waking up – Nope, not getting out of bed, yet.
Food – I love food. All of it. I really love Brie cheese! Yum-o!
Favorite place - NYC. Texas. Not here. :)

G-
Greatest Fear – Death. Too bad we will all die, eventually.
Giver or taker – I like to give. I am sure I take, too.
Goals – To live life to the fullest and never forget all I am blessed with, each day.
Gum – Not often.
Get along with your parents? – I only have mi madre, left. I sure do miss 'old man.'
Good luck charm – Don't believe in luck.

H-
Hair Color – Dark brown.
Height -- Short. :)
Happy – Yes.
Holiday – I love all of them.
Hate – I hate hate.

I-
Ice Cream – Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, no contest.
Instrument – I can play piano and clarinet. I haven't played either in years.

J-
Jewelry – Yes.
Job – Unemployed, by choice.

K-
Kids – Love 'em. None of my own.
Kickboxing or karate – I have never done either, I would love to learn to kickbox.
Keep a journal? – I write letters to God in a journal. And, this bloggy blog.

L-
Longest Car Ride – DC to Texas.
Laughed so hard you cried – Yes.
Love at first sight – How can you love the sight of someone? That's not what love is.

M-
Milk flavor – Nonfat, organic.
Movie – Jason and I are movie buffs.
Marriage – Married.

N-
Number of Siblings – 2.
Number of Piercings – Just ears. I love the Monroe piercing, though.
Number – 7.

O-
Overused Phrases – Lots of them.
One phobia – Death. Seriously.
Overseas - Only Mexico. Can't wait for more!


P-
Place you’d like to live - Spain, Italy, Germany.
Perfect Pizza – Santarpio's in Boston. OR, Jason's homemade buffalo chicken pizza. YUM!
Pepsi/Coke – Neither. Dublin Dr Pepper.

R-
Reasons to cry – Mostly, I cry thinking of my Dad. It's hard knowing I can't see him again on this Earth.
Radio Station -- I don't know the names and dials of the ones here.
Roll your tongue in a circle? – Not so much.

S-
Salad Dressing – Newman's Caesar Dressing.
Sushi – Not sure.
Skipped school – Not so much.
Slept outside - I love camping!
Skinny dipped? - I doubt it.
Shower daily? - I bathe.
Sing well? – Meh.
Sing in the shower? – The acoustics are AMAZING.
Stuffed Animals? – A couple.
Strawberries/Blueberries – Blueberries.
Strengths - Perfectionist. Understanding. Patient. Artistic.

T-
Time for bed – LATE.
Thunderstorms – Love them. Makes me wanna curl up with a book.
TV Shows – CSI. One Tree Hill. Grey's.
Touch your tongue to your nose -- I just tried..

U-
Unpredictable – ?
Underestimated -?

V-
Vegetable you hate – Can't think of any.
Vegetable you love – ALL.

W-
Weakness – Food. Ross & Marshalls. Sparkley things. Pink things.
When you grow up – I want to be content. And, I am.
Where do we go when we die - Heaven or Hell.
Weather - I like all weather, as long as it's not too dangerous.

X-
X-Rays – Only on my teeth.
X's - I have no grudges.

Y-
Year it is now – 2009.
Yellow – is love.

Z-
Zoo animal – Monkeys!
Zodiac sign – Pisces, doesn't mean anything to me, though.

No comments: