11.24.2009

A New Lavish Bedroom..

Recently, I decided it was time to change up the decor in a couple of our rooms. My starting point? Our bedroom, of course.

When we first moved here, we went with a beachy feel in our master bedroom. This is what we started with..



Old bedset.

I got tired of having so much beachy stuff in our house, AND, our bed set was discolored from being washed so many times...so, I was on the hunt for new bedding. I found a really nice 2 toned purple damask bed set on Overstock, but I was hesitant, because I wanted to see it first. So, I kept my eyes open for anything I might see while shopping around. I am a BIG fan of Marshall's and Ross. I buy most everything at either those two stores, or Target. I love a deal.

I have been shopping for Christmas presents every Monday. It's my date. With myself. :) So, a few Mondays ago, I found this gorgeous bedding set that is a kind of light khaki grey, a great neutral color, at Marshall's. So, I bought it. It came with the three cute throw pillows and the shams. I bought the plum sheets/pillowcases separately.

I LOVE THE NEW BEDDING. I feel like I am in my own personal boudoir. AND, the bonus is, Jason likes it, too. Maybe because he knows I love it, but either way, what a sweet husband I have.


The color scheme is shades of browns, bronzes and golds and random purple accents. A little white here and there, also.


New bedding and new wall decor. I love the Fleur de lis!



Throw pillows and pillowcases to match sheets.


Pillows!



Gorgeous crushed gold curtains.

No comments: