11.08.2009

Day Out at Mount Vernon.

Jason and I spent the morning at Mount Vernon. If you do not know, Mount Vernon was George Washington's Estate and it is just outside of Alexandria, Virginia. We went to take photos of the beautiful foliage, as this is my first fall here. (If you recall, 2 years ago, right after moving here, Jason had training in Texas. Then last year, I spent the fall in Texas as well.) Mount Vernon is absolutely breathtaking all times of the year, with the view of the Potomac from the estate and a gorgeous view from the house itself.

It was a wonderful day, with a little Christmas shopping after we left Mount Vernon.

Enjoy some of the photos I took today!






The Potomac and the very old tree in front of the house.










1 comment:

Victoria O'Neal said...

I'm so glad you are back on blogger! I can keep up with what's going on now :)