11.06.2009

Dinner, Movies and a Toasted Marshmallow Shake?

This evening, Jason and I are watching movies and just hanging out on the couch.

I baked us a pizza from California Pizza Kitchen, and when Jason went to cut the pizza, realized, I took it out of the plastic, but forgot to remove the cardboard from the underside of the pizza. Oops!

We had our pizza, then we made this. We halved the recipe.



We used Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Bean ice cream, it's 1/2 the fat, Horizon Organic fat free milk and Daisy light sour cream.


The first batch of marshmallows that you are supposed to char.


The second batch you are supposed to lightly char.


The finished product. :)

Oh, and it tasted so delicious. And, I enjoyed every bit of it. I didn't eat until this evening, mostly because I was super busy today..so, I don't feel so bad about splurging on pizza and my shake!

No comments: