3.07.2010






My sweet husband gave me one of my birthday gifts early, so I could learn how to use it before my birthday and our trip to NYC.

I love it!

I am loving searching apps and so far, I only have free ones, and all the ones I wanted are free. :)

I have the Gilt Groupe app and the Kindle app. I have a bible app. I have Epicurious for recipes. Going out Guide and DC Way for stuff to do in DC. Ebay. Bump. And, my bank's app.

We went over to Westfield Mall in Annapolis this morning, to get ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD put on our phones. The invisibleSHIELD protects the phone from scratches, among other things. The invisibleSHIELD has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris.
You can read more about it here.

And, I was bummed because they didn't have my Kate Spade case I decided on a LONG while ago, when I was still hoping for an iPhone one day. :)

So, Jason got me this one to use temporarily, but I think I kind of LOVE it.



It smells like a strawberry cheesecake Jelly Belly jellybean. :)

I am so excited!

AND, grateful.

xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow, that is amazing haha. It smells. lol
That's an awesome gift!!