3.18.2010





This morning Tori went back to Texas. :( I was sad to see my friend go, but our fun times couldn't last forever.


Chris and I relaxed and recovered for most of the morning. After lunchtime, we decided we felt good enough to head over to the Pentagon City Mall. We shopped around for a while. I got a very me infinity scarf from The Limited. It is bright yellow, pink, orange and white. AND, soft! I also got a 2 3/4 sweaters and a hot pink tank at XXI.

Chris also had a surprise for me. Her birthday gift to me was the Kate Spade iPhone case I had been wanting, but the Apple store in Annapolis was always out of. Yay!

After having lunch at Johnny Rockets', we headed home.

We were surprised that Jason beat us home! He was prepping dinner and had big plans in store for the evening. He grilled some steak and veggies on the grill, I made mint sweet tea and we enjoyed our delicious dinner outside. Dessert? Grilled peaches and sorbet. Yum!

Life is good.

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: