3.11.2010



This morning when Tori and I got up, we made some homemade granola for snacking on while she is here. It was so easy and fun! I don't have the recipe, but I will try to get it and post it later.

After doing that, we got ready to go to my doctor's appointment that was scheduled for 2. Before I picked out shoes to go with my outfit, the UPS man came bearing gifts. Gifts being my new shoes! Interestingly enough, they matched my outfit perfectly, so I got to wear them.

When we arrived to my appointment, I was informed I didn't have an appointment. I knew that the people in the scheduling office messed up, but they were very rude to me and tried to make me feel like it was my fault. Long story short, Jason had to leave work, go home, get the paper off the refrigerator with all the information that THEY wrote. As soon as he arrived, paper in hand, they were very quick to tell Jason 'their system went down and must have lost my information.' Riiiight. So, why didn't you just make life easier and tell me that? Oh, probably because it was a lie! Anyway, I got seen and so all is well that ends well, I guess.

After our very eventful afternoon, we did a little shopping at Ross, where I finally found the dress I wanted to wear to my birthday tea party. And, Michael's, to buy our tea party hat decorating supplies. We had planned on visiting Marshall's as well, but we didn't quite make it there, as our time was cut into by the appointment dilemma.

We met Jason at the house and ate a very quick dinner, Paula Deen's enchiladas from one of her cook once, eat twice recipes. Delicious, by the way! And, we went to watch Jason's volleyball game, since he is playing on the squadron volleyball team this season. Tori got to meet some of our friends and have a fun little night out, watching the team kick some tail!

xoxo,
Heather

2 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh, I bet that recipe from Paula Dean was good! Sorry the dr's office lied, isn't that so annoying? blah!

:)

Heather said...

I'm going to try to find the recipe and post it, but I haven't found it online and don't have the magazine beside me right now. LOL.

Yes, I hate dealing with mean people at the doctor, I mean, who really WANTS to go to the doctor?!