3.15.2010

Yesterday was exhausting, so today was spent mostly chatting on the couch in our pjs. It turned out for the best, because we were able to see the president land and stand out on the flight line where the media stands.

After that excitement (and very windy, COLD weather), we took a little trip over to Marshall's and enjoyed a coffee from Starbucks as we browsed. I ended up finding my swimsuit for this summer! It is adorable. Unfortunately, I cannot find a picture that exhibits its cuteness. I will explain as well as I can. It is a one piece, halter swimsuit with a teeny little ruffle-skirt thing above the leg. It is a zebra print, but not a bold one, more like a smaller stripe type with brown and white stripes. And, the top's halter portion is accented by orange stitching. Okay, so it doesn't sound cute at all. I will have to take a photo and post it later. :)

The swimsuit.

Tori cooked a jalapeno tilapia over pasta for us. WONDERFUL. I must get her recipe. :)

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: