2.18.2010

..Bags are packed, I'm ready to go..



Right now, this is how I feel.

Not that it's a bad thing.

I am just anxious.

I want to know where we are going.

I want to know when we are going.

I want to know how we are going. Via plane or car?

I just want to know something.

But, I know, we are where God wants us to be. I am just excited about the next step! I know where we go, is exactly where we are supposed to go and when we are supposed to go. Until then, I know there are reasons for us being here. And, because of that, I relish in all the time we have left and all the wonderful people we have had the blessing to get to know and love. And, we will continue enjoying all the wonderful things we are and have been blessed with, living in this place. :)


xoxo, Heather

photo via here.

No comments: