2.02.2010

Happy Birthday, Husband!


Birthday boy!

I spent today preparing a special evening for Jason's birthday. :)

I decided a couple of weeks ago to do a Disney themed evening. We had such a wonderful time at Disney World, that it was only fitting. :) I found recipes from different restaurants at Walt Disney World, that I decided to make for his birthday dinner.

The Menu:

Pepper Pot Pork
from Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Sweet Bread with Macadamia Honey Butter
from Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Resort

Peanut Butter Rice
from Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Guinness Cake
from Rose and Crown at Epcot's World Showcase.

I also made little cards with hints on them, for Jason to find Hidden Mickeys. I made a homemade 'Happy Birthday' banner out of Mickey heads. And, played some Disney tunes. :)

Here are some photos of our evening. :)






Pepper Pot Pork.


Peanut Butter Rice.


Sweet bread with Macadamia Honey Butter.


Sweet treats from Natalie, Joe, and the kids. :) Yummm! There are peppermint iced brownies and chocolate-cherry brownies. Both are AMAZING!

xoxo,
Heather




No comments: