2.27.2010

Egg Cream Recipe.

Without further ado, here is my egg cream recipe.

I used my Junior's glass to measure this all out tonight, so I could let you all know. :)

You need:
A bigger type drinking glass, like a Pilsner.
Milk (I used Horizon Fat Free Organic milk, because that's what I drink. :))
Chocolate, Strawberry, or other flavored syrup (I have only used chocolate, so far.)
Seltzer Water

FIRST: Measure 1/4 cup of syrup, pour in glass.

SECOND: Measure 1/4 cup of milk, pour on top of syrup in glass.

THIRD: Fill the rest of glass with Seltzer water.

FOURTH: Use a thick straw to stir and drink.

FIFTH: ENJOY!

I also determined the calorie count in my egg cream, using regular Hershey's chocolate syrup and my fat free milk.

200 calories for the syrup used
22.5 for the milk used
0 for the Seltzer

222.5 calories for this sweet treat.

xoxo,
Heather

3 comments:

Victoria O'Neal said...

umm not sure about these....we will have to have them when I'm there

Heather said...

Yes, yes we will. I will prove it to you!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I gotta make this!!!!