2.15.2010

Heather's Funnies..

Just a couple of funny stories.

Background: Husband and I, fancy restaurant, about to order dessert. Me: lightweight, especially after not having anything to eat or drink all day, before going to dinner.

Waiter: Have you decided on dessert?

Husband: I think so.
He looks at me and says, go ahead.

Me: I would like the banilla..

Wait, what?! What is banilla? I was trying to order the banana creme brulee tart and somehow banilla (a mix between vanilla and banana, apparently..) came out of my mouth. This, after getting a bit of my drink on my new sweater. Ah, he can dress me up, but taking me out? Not so much. :)

And, today.

So, for a couple of months, I have been using a natural toothpaste. It is made with anise and is very strong when brushing.

Husband: Did you brush your teeth today?
Me: Well, yes, of course I brushed my teeth today. Why? Does my breath not smell like I did?
Husband: No.
Me: Really?
Husband: I am serious. (Laughing, as he says this.)
Me: I need to know if you are really serious right now, this is really important. I need to know if I have been smelling people out with my breath since I started using this toothpaste.

Well folks, apparently I have. Crest, I am coming back to you. Apparently, Nature's Gate toothpaste just ain't cuttin' it.

Wow.

xoxo,
Heather

4 comments:

Victoria O'Neal said...

I really like the toothpaste one lol I used to use a natural toothpaste since I felt bad trying to live a green life with crest in my cupboard but...it left an icky feeling in my mouth. I decided that's where I draw the line.

Heather said...

I know it. I was at least trying to change things I use daily and go to things that are natural, but that's one I can't do either, apparently. :D

Jacob said...

hey there! thanks for your nice comment on my blog! you are so darling! glad to be bloggy friends!
loves!
britt {whimsy}

Jacob said...

ps, where did you get your darling handwriting you use on the side of your posts? i love it!
britt