3.08.2012

DAY 4, Paris: La Maison Angelina.













//one: exterior shots of la maison angelina (angelina tearoom) //two: from our seats upstairs //three: my date :) //four & five: enjoying my company & surroundings //six: planning what to do next //seven: view of the tearoom through the mirror //eight: my limonade & our club sandwich with frites //nine: husband enjoying angelina, with some of the fashion week's guests behind him //ten: angelina 's Le chocolat chaud à l’ancienne dit “l’Africain & signature pastry, Le Mont-Blanc //eleven: angelina's hot chocolat l'Africain //twelve: counter & pastries //thirteen: macarons

After our visit to the Louvre, J & I had lunch and dessert at La Maison Angelina. Angelina's hot chocolate was recommended to me by my dentist, actually. While in the planning stages of our trip, J and I decided we wanted to go, then, we got a second recommendation from one of his co-workers as well, so if we weren't already sold (which we were), we were then. We were told to expect a huge line and wait, but I guess we arrived within a window after breakfast and before the lunch rush because there was no line and we were seated upstairs, in a room with only one other party and were able to relax and enjoy all that is Angelina. 

For lunch, we shared a club sandwich with frites and a salad. I sipped on a delicious Parisian limonade. For dessert, we shared Le chocolat chaud à l’ancienne dit “l’Africain, which is a thick, hot drinking chocolate and a Mont-Blanc. A Mont-Blanc is a dessert made up of meringue, Chantilly whipped cream, and chestnut puree. J & I first had this dessert in Metz, France and loved it. Suffice it to say, we are pretty in love with this little dessert. Angelina, in our opinion, is a must see/do. We quite enjoyed it!


No comments: