3.14.2012

These are a Few of my Favorite (Spring) Things..









//one: pretty little details on a new trench for the spring //two: fun little dresses, waiting to be worn //three: printed scarves //four: blazers, jackets, & trenches, oh my! //four: a sweet little doggie who definitely did not destroy the freshly made bed.. //five: a homemade birthday gift //six: stars on a sweater //seven: brown italian kitten heels with cutesy little cut-outs

I know it's not officially Spring, but it's close enough for me. There is no snow and I don't have to wear thermals any time I am outside longer than an hour, so whilst living in Germany that is definitely my definition of being Spring! I am so excited to finally get to wear some of my bright colors, shoes without socks, lightweight scarves, blazers & all kinds of things that have been collecting dust!

Here's to Spring!



1 comment:

Alyx said...

I'm soooo ready for spring. Hopefully Germany catches on to the whole warn weather and sunshine thing that's happening in the states.